fredag 26 maj 2023

Good Day

Good Day,

I trust you are doing well. I am  Lady Anastasiya Bohuslava, from Ukraine . I am the head of the accounts department of First Ukrainian International Bank.

During my last audit of the bank accounts within our bank, I found a dormant account with an enormous sum of $5,900,000.00 (Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was deposited by a late Army Major General Collins Cole , A Finland-america Muslim before his death. Late  Army Major General Collins Cole  died along with his family in a bomb attack here in the Ukraine.

I have the Opportunity to secure and transfer this Sum into your bank account as the next of kin. The deceased had no next of kin to claim these funds.

 I need your permission to stand as a partner of our deceased customer, so that the funds can be released and transferred to your bank account immediately.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 45% for me, 50% for you and 5% will be set aside to cover any expenses and taxes in your bank.

We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and make investments which both of us will manage.

I kindly request you to keep details of my proposal confidential for total success.

 Further information about the processes and documents will be provided to you upon your reply and final consent given

Yours truly,
Anastasiya Bohuslava