tisdag 23 juni 2020

CHILD DELIVERY

Hello,

I am Mr Christopher Devine. I want you to give me the necessary prerequisites for child delivery in your hospital. My wife is due to deliver in November 2020,and I want her to deliver in your hospital. She is in her second trimester now.

She is 33 years old.,this will be her 3rd delivery,She has already given birth to 2 children,her previous child births was through normal/ natural birth without complications.

I hope that your hospital will accept her for child  delivery. What is the requirement for admission for child delivery in your establishment.

Again,please give me the TOTAL COST of delivery (Normal/surgery delivery) in your hospital. Below is a brief detail of my wife for your documentation -

Full Name - Mrs Christiana Michela Devine

Address - 140 Johnson Avenue,
                Newton-Le-Willows,
                Merseyside,WA12
                DOB-15 May,1987

She's due in November 2020 but apparently she will arrive at your hospital on 22nd September,2020 for check up prior to the admission date for child birth. She will arrive with her mother and I hope you have private ward / side room to accommodate both of them as well as the new born child for the number of days they will stay.

I await your reply.

Regards,

Christopher Devine