lördag 16 maj 2020

My Support To Help Fight Corona-Virus

Greetings,

I am Princess Ameera Al-Taweel (Saudi Arabian Princess /
Philanthropist }, I have a Proposition involving a legitimate Investment
/humanitarian Charity initiative in your country.

The fund is running into tangible million of (US$} which I want to
invest into Real Estate and to buy land to build Orphanage homes/Schools
, hospital and help the Widow ,empowerment of women and youths
,Orphans, Poor and Needy Children. And also to help fight against the
current virus that is affecting people in the World today which is
called Corona-Virus I have supported a wide range of humanitarian
interests in both Saudi Arabia and around the world. My Foundation is an
International, non-profit organization dedicated to supporting programs
and projects aimed at poverty alleviation, disaster relief, interfaith
dialogue, and Men/ women's empowerment.

If you would be very honest and interested to handle this
project,please reply with your

Full Name:
House Address:
Mobile Number:

To my Private Email: princessameera_altaweell@outlook.com for more
information .

Warmest Regards,
Princess Ameera Al-Taweel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ameera_al-Taweel#Humanitarian_activities